Is tea tree oil effective on pimples?
A pimple is a very common skin condition that is affecting millions of people around the world. Our skin is the reflection of our health and lifestyle. Pimples and scars on the skin tell about our unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Well, pimples often occur due to excess sebum production in our sebaceous glands and hormonal changes. Sometimes, our skin pores get infected by dust, dirt and dead skin particles which can also cause pimples, blackheads and acne problems.
Unfortunately, many people choose harsh chemicals products and expensive scrubs to deal with them. By using these market products, you only make your skin more prone to the acne or pimple attack. Could you imagine tea tree oil on pimples? Treating a skin condition which caused by excess oil production with an oil product looks completely strange. Isn’t it? Well, according to a research tea tree oil is the very effective ingredient to get rid of pimples rather than benzoyl peroxide that is a common ingredient present in commercial pimples treatment.
How does tea tree oil effective on pimples?
Tea tree oil on pimples is a very effective herbal remedy which can help you to get rid of pimples fast. You might be thinking that how does tea tree oil effective on pimples? We are going to tell you about the effective and beneficial properties of tea tree oil which make it a magical remedy for pimples.
- Tea tree oil is extracted from a tree native to Australia and its role in the treatment of various skin ailments make it a powerful addition to creams, face washes or lotions.
- The wonderful tea tree oil has amazing healing properties which help in treating the acne or pimples as well as preventing its occurrence in the long run.
- It also contains natural antibacterial and anti-microbial properties that make it an effective alternative to harsh chemicals products and kills acne-causing bacteria.
- It is also used as an antiseptic that removes damaged skin cells which help in treating pimples.
- Tea tree oil deeply penetrates the skin to unblock the sebaceous glands. This will decontaminate the pores, dry out whiteheads, pimples zits and prevent further outbreaks.
- It balances skin by controlling oil production. It also contains a powerful compound known as terpinen-4-ol that is responsible for its antimicrobial activity. When you apply this oil on the affected skin, it destroys the skin-dwelling bacteria that cause acne.
How to use tea tree oil on pimples
You can try tea tree oil on pimples in many ways to get rid of them quickly. Always try to use 100% pure and organic tea tree oil for best results. I can understand that in today’s world, every single individual is busy in his/her life and do not have time to give a try to home remedy but friends can you tell me which thing is more vital for you- your skin and face or your time? I think there is not a single person who does not love his/her face or skin.
For your convenience, here I come up with some simple and quick home remedies of tea tree oil which are easy to prepare at home and never take your much time.
- You can apply tea tree oil on pimples directly with the help of a cotton ball. Apply 3-4 drops of tea tree on pimples with the help of a cotton ball and leave it for 3-4 hours. You can repeat this activity regularly for better results.
- The second method is to rinse your face with water and pat dry. Mix 1 part of tea tree oil and 9 parts of water. Apply this mixture on the affected skin using a cotton ball. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- You can apply tea tree oil on pimples by mixing it with honey or aloe Vera gel. Both are effective in treating skin ailments. Apply them with the help of a cotton ball and leave them at least for 30 minutes for getting effective results.
Tea tree oil is one of the most effective herbal remedies for treating various skin conditions. Want a glowing and clear face that has no marks or pimples? So, what are you waiting for? Try this simple home remedy and get a pimples free skin.